General overview of the clinic:
Heart and Vascular Clinic offers specialty services for a diverse range of cardiovascular conditions. Supported by our expert team of professionals and state-of-the-art medical equipment, our cardiovascular clinic is capable of handling almost any cardiovascular condition that may be affecting you. This is done in a bespoke, personalized manner with treatments being customized to individual patients.
Our doctors have the skills and experience to ensure your treatment is comprehensive while your recovery is speedy. Combining technical expertise with a friendly approach, you will be in very capable hands when you come into our clinic. We know a healthy heart is the center of a quality life, which is why we do all that is possible to ensure your heart is a healthy heart.
Types of services offered:
At Heart and Vascular Clinic, we provide services to our patients. Non-Invasive Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Exercise Cardiolite Stress Test
- Persantine/Lexiscan Cardiolite Stress Test
- Exercise Echocardiography Stress Test
- Dobutamine Cardiolite Stress Test
- Radionuclide angiography (Multigated acquisition scan)
- Mobile Cardiovascular Telemetry monitoring (MCOT)/ Holter Monitor
- ABI (Ankle-Brachial Index), TBI (Toe-Brachial Index) & PVR (Pulse Volume Recording)
- Exercise ABI
- Skin Perfusion Pressure Using SensiLase
- Lower & Upper Extremity Arterial Ultrasound
- Lower & Upper Extremity Venous Ultrasound
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound
- Renal Arterial Ultrasound
- Mesenteric Arterial Ultrasound
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cold Immersion Study
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- Central Blood Pressure, Pulse Wave Velocity and Peripheral Arterial Stiffness
- Tilt Table test
- EECP (External Counterpulsation) Therapy
Invasive Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures:
- Cardiac Catheterization with Interventions
- Endovascular Peripheral Procedure with Interventions
- Endovenous ablation (Radiofrequency, Mechanical or Chemical)
- Venous Sclerotherapy
- Micro Phlebectomy
- TransEsophageal Echocardiogram
What sets us apart:
Our Heart and Vascular Clinic team has the experience, skills and passion needed to deliver the highest level of healthcare to our patients. We focus on boosting a healthy lifestyle in our patients to counteract the imbalance between the heart and an individual’s lifestyle, which is so prevalent in our society today.
We help you optimize you fitness and provide you with useful techniques by which you can administer self-care from the comfort of your home in order to avoid any further complications. As we always tell our patients, we love them to visit over and over, but with a healthier heart each time.
Contact our office:
We understand your heart is what you live and love with so in case of anything out of the ordinary, give us a ring immediately on (302) 338-9444 to speak directly with one of our friendly service providers.